CORREZIONE INGLESE 23-27 MARZO

Settimana 23-27 marzo 
INGLESE

SCHEDA CON ESERCIZI

 TO BE & TO HAVE

1) Costruisci frasi complete inserendo il verbo ESSERE al presente (am, are, is...) seguendo le indicazioni come nell'esempio:

0. You are not joyful.
1. Are they furious?
2. We are not happy.
3. He is sad.
4. They are not my friends.
5. Are she Italian?
6. You are a great singer.
7. Is it your birthday?
8. I am Tom's cousin.
9. He is not angry.
10. Are you at home?  

2) Costruisci frasi complete inserendo il verbo AVERE al presente ( have got, has got ) seguendo le indicazioni come nell'esempio:

0.Have you got a hamster?
1. I haven't got  a dog.
2. Has he got a big car?
3. They have got two parrots.
4. Have we got time to go?
5. You haven't got glasses.
6. She has got a moped.
7. Have they got a small car?
8. It hasn't got a tail.
9. He has got a goldfish.
10. Have you got time for me?

 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

STORIA - I primi villaggi

ITALIANO: la favola